Venue Healthcare Champion - July Quarterly Webinar
Healthcare Meetings - Thought Leadership
Our July webinar, in partnership with an international healthcare industry association, focused on the “life of a compliance officer” specifically their influence on meetings and events.
A great success as our poll shows.
- 100% of the participants felt that the content was interesting.
- 93% felt that the content was relevant to them.
- 37% expected to make immediate changes to their business based on the content.
A few of the topics covered:
- How a compliance officer applied perception in assessing meeting compliance scenarios
- The impact of websites on venue and destination selection.
- Do seasonal factors affect venue and destination selection.
- What can a destination or venue do if they face a compliance issue with a meeting.
- What type of meeting venues are difficult to approve.
- How congresses are assessed as being appropriate for industry support.
- Could other meeting types be formally assessed as congresses are now.
Webinars are part of the venue healthcare champion training programme. To join the programme contact: email@example.com
Engage with Healthcare Venues Now
Want to learn more about our work and how it can benefit you? Pick up the phone, complete our call back request below or sign up to our email newsletter?
- Call our helpful team with your queries or questions on +44 (0) 1844 354096