Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Does a venue undergoing our independent assessment and training solution become compliant?
- Regulatory codes require that healthcare organisations are ultimately responsible for ensuring venues are appropriate for their specific requirements and audience. An organisation's compliance sign off process reflecting the needs of relevant regulatory codes remains the same. Our solution supports organisations with a compliance specific, third party review of the venue to aid making a robust and informed decision on suitability of a venue's use.
Q: How much does it cost?
There is a free initial assessment discussion, costs are only incurred upon application. Costs for venue assessment and training are in line with other hotel rating systems and will be provided on application.
There is no cost for event bookers to become part of/use Healthcare Venues directory.
Q: Is the Venue Assessment Solution for life?
No, the initial venue assessment and training solution is valid for 1 year. There is an annual renewal and retest, plus spot checks where assessments can be altered or rescinded if venues change facilities/service standards.
Q: Will our partners and clients recognise the Healthcare Venues Directory?
Yes, a number of major agencies, technology providers and key-booker partners utilise the Healthcare Venues directory and are incorporating this into their processes.
Please advise us if you find a partner that requires training/further information.
Q: Will this solution be recognised internationally?
We are working with corporate partners who will cascade this to worldwide colleagues.
- This solution is already live in mainland Europe and we are looking at rolling out in the USA in due course.
Q: Will this replace preferrred venue programmes?
- No, our independent assessment and training solution supports these programmes and is embedded into them.
The Healthcare Venues directory will provide secure areas for specific organisations with filtering features to align preferred programmes and approve amber venues.
Q: Can we filter the venues based on our preferred programmes and black-lists?
Yes, this can be done by individual or company. Please contact us for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org
Q: Can we proactively share our approved venues lists for them to become part of the Healthcare Venues directory?
Yes, many partners are doing this already.
Q: Can I join the working groups behind the solution?
- Yes, we are very collaborative and always happy to receive feedback and recommendations from users, please email email@example.com.
Q: What happens if a venue is not suitable to become part of the Healthcare Venues directory?
- We will either not proceed with the assessment/training solution in full and/or we can provide a detailed report explaining why. They may, however, wish to undertake our training to understand and support their positioning within this sector.
Q: Can a venue move from Amber to Green assessment?
- Yes, in certain circumstances. Steps/changes required would be outlined in the Assessment Report.
Engage with Healthcare Venues Now
Want to learn more about our work and how it can benefit you? Pick up the phone, complete our call back request below or sign up to our email newsletter?
- Call our helpful team with your queries or questions on +44 (0) 1844 354096