Healthcare Venues launches its 77-point assessment. Designed with the needs of meeting stakeholders, specialist agencies, and meeting venues in mind, the assessment, unpicks the complexities of meetings in a pandemic era to align needs and build confidence for in-person meetings.
Healthcare Venues; a directory of venues, committed to servicing the needs of meetings and events in the healthcare sector.
This directory is comprised of venues that have progressed through the audit, assessment and training solution created by Compliant Venues Ltd and partners.
Each venue undertakes a rigorous assessment of their suitability for healthcare meetings and events including:
- On-line and offline sales and marketing positioning
- A physical venue assessment
- Operational processes
- Appointment and training of an individual Venue Healthcare Champion or whole sales and operational teams
Our corporate and agency partners make use of these assessments to support their compliance policies driving preferred agreements and the selection of appropriate venues for their specific needs.
- Venues are assessed as Green - highly likely in our opinion to be relevant to most meeting and audience types or
- Amber - relevant to certain meeting and audience types. All our assessment criteria can be seen in detail here.
How to use
Our directory can be accessed via the venue search feature or by favouriting our advanced search page, focusing on the United Kingdom at this initial stage, You can use traditional search criteria to find venues that have progressed through our solution. A risk assessment is provided with clarity on their audit level along with contact details for the trained Venue Healthcare Champion.
All data can be shared system to system to provide smooth and simple data transfer, supporting compliance best practise.Read more about us Our Audit Metric